User Manual and Hacking Guide
Data Intelligence Project Tutorials
S5D9 Noise Level Detection and Mobile App Tutorial. Intermediate
S5D9 Diagnostics Intelligence Tutorial. Intermediate
Cloud-Driven GPIO (Python)
These will help you to program in Python and control the Grove connector pins to send 3.3v to LEDs, motors or other peripherals. These do not cover PWM or external sensors. The cloud GPIO is to slow to handle those types of IO.
Cloud-Driven On-Board LEDs and Sensors (Python)
- Cloud-Driven LEDs control any sequence of the three on-board LEDs from Data Intelligence workflows written in Python
Synergy (C, C++)
These tutorials will help you to program in C and use the Synergy Software Package (SSP) and e2 Studio, an Eclipse-based IDE.
- Build Blinky from Source with Synergy and e2 Studio - this will replace the factory image. It requires a SEGGER debugger, which not included with the S5D9 IoT Fast Prototyping Kit.
Build Diagnostics Intelligence from Source with Synergy e2 Studio - this uses the default factory bootloader. All you need is a USB cable to transfer the image over into the
Put binary herefolder.
Binary Image and Factory Image
How To Update an Application Binary on the S5D9 Board
- Restore Factory Image - restore the board to the original factory image if it is bricked. You only need a USB cable and some wires for this.
- New Binary Install - Install a new binary with a USB cable
- S5D9 IoT Fast Prototyping Kit Board Support Package (BSP) - You need this file to compile Synergy projects
- S5D9 Medium One Diagnostics Intelligence Binary File - This replaces the original binary to connect to Data Monitoring (Bug Labs) and allows you to connect to Data Intelligence (Medium One)
- S5D9 IoT Fast Prototyping Kit Factory Image Files - you need this to flash a bricked board back to the factory image
- S5D9 IoT Fast Prototyping Kit Board Design Files and Schematics - Altium, Gerber design files. Schematics in PDF