Join our free Learn IoT community and get entered into our weekly free drawing to win 2 IoT boards worth a combined $189 value. Winners are selected randomly to win a Renesas Synergy Platform S3A7 IoT Fast Prototyping Kit and a Renesas Synergy Platform S5D9 IoT Fast Prototyping Kit. Then use the Learn IoT community tutorials and forum to get up and running quickly. Add new IoT skills. Build your career!
Third and fourth week's winners have been selected! Congrats to Marshall C., the hardware is on its way. And Truth O., please look in your inbox for good news! For everyone else, the next weekly deadline is Oct 13, 2017, 5pm PT. Get your name in and get started with IoT!
(Wait! Friday the 13th?! Is that good or bad for winning a contest??)
Renesas Synergy Platform S3A7 IoT Fast Prototyping Kit (product page)
- S3A7 MCU Board
- New Haven 2.4" LCD
- J-Link Lite Cortex-M 9-Pin
- AMS Environmental Sensor PMOD Module
- Bosch Motion Sensor PMOD Module
- USB Battery and Cable
- USB Thumb Drive
Renesas Synergy Platform S5D9 IoT Fast Prototyping Kit (product page)
- Synergy S5D9 MCU with ARM CM4F @120MHz, 2M Flash and 640KB SDRAM
- External 256Mbits serial Nor QSPI flash for extra data and application storage
- Integrated acoustic, motion, pressure, temperature and humidity sensors
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for wireline connectivity to cloud
- USB 2.0 full speed as device and 5V power input
- Three colored LEDs (RED, GREEN, YELLOW)
- 10-pin JTAG connector for debug
- Two Grove expansion connectors (UART and I2C) for connectivity for additional sensors
- One PMOD expansion connector (SPI) for connectivity for additional peripherals
Full rules are here
Summary of rules
- No purchase necessary
- Entries limited to US-only
- Entries must be submitted each week before Friday, 5:00 PT. Weekly winners are declared the following Monday and contact is made through the Learn IoT community site. Contest runs September 11, 2017, and December 15, 2017 5:00pm PT, with the final weekly winner announced December 18, 2017.
- To enter, person must sign up for the community and provide: name, email, company or organization. Organization can be independent consultant, name of school, or unnamed stealth startup.
- To receive the prize, person must reply to notification of winner within 5 days, or the end of the same week, the “reply deadline." Reply must include postal address. Oppkey will send out three emails to the email address included on the signup form. If the winner does not reply by reply deadline, another winner will be selected with 5 days to reply.
- Winner is selected randomly by luck of the draw