Win a Free Soldering and Hot Air Station by Joining Our IoT Learning Community

– Submissions No Longer Being Accepted –

Signup [no longer accepting submissions] for our free Learn IoT community and get entered into a free drawing to win a F2C 2in1 862d+ SMD Soldering Iron Welder Hot Air Gun Rework Station LED Display W/4 Nozzle + Accessories 110V(model#1)

• Steel heating element; hot air gun has ceramic tip
  • Quick warm-up, High temperature-resistant silicone line
  • Dual LED digital displays to show precise temperature, Power: 700W
  • Accessories included 4x nozzles, 5x Tips
  • Suitable for heating shrink, paint drying, adhesive removal, thawing, warming

Rules

Full rules are here

Summary of rules

• No purchase necessary
  • Entries limited to US-only
  • Entries must be submitted between March 20, 2017 and April 10, 2017 11:59pm PT
  • To enter, person must sign up for the community and provide: name, email, company or organization. Organization can be independent consultant, name of school, or unnamed stealth startup.
  • To receive the prize, person must reply to notification of winner by April 17, 2017, 11:59pm “reply deadline." Reply must include postal address. Oppkey will send out three emails to the email address included on the signup form. If the winner does not reply by reply deadline, another winner will be selected with 7 days to reply.
  • Winner is selected randomly by luck of the draw

Congratulations to Andrew C in Shafter, California! Brand new owner of the Soldering Iron Welder Hot Air Gun Rework Station! Have fun building!

He got it in the mail and is stoked! I hope he builds something cool.

I missed the tweets! That looks like a pretty serious soldering station, actually. Very cool!

yea, it’s far better than my soldering iron.